Saturday, January 5, 2008

American Gladiators Returns!

So politicians and media won't shut up about steroid use 5 years ago in my beloved Major League Baseball, and meanwhile NBC is bringing back American Gladiators. Let me tell you one thing; nothing made me want to do steroids more as an 8-year-old than watching the jousting, hand-biking, tennis ball cannon-firing of the original American Gladiators.



I wouldn't let this new guy 'Titan' (above, left) wash the original Nitro's homoerotic unitard. Old names like 'Laser' and 'Tank' (nos. 1 and 2) have been replaced by 'Wolf' and 'Tor.' At least linking the generations and the 'roids is Hulk Hogan.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

If they don't bring back the tennis ball canon I'll be really upset.

AJ said...

What would be your name if you were on the show? I think my name would be Snatch.