Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hey everyone or anyone. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I got the help of some of my friends. Perhaps they struggle with remembering the words, but the sincerity is there.

As for a gift, here is an idea for a movie you could write:

Steven Segal has 3 days to learn to sculpt busts at a professional level or his son will be drafted to the front lines of Iraq. The only problem is Segal is slowly turning into a vegetable... or a fruit--either is fine.

That should make you a couple mil easy.

Everything is good here in Nam.
I love (some of) You

2 comments:

Brittany said...

very cute!!! sounds like they remembered all the words.

hope you have a merry christmas in vietnam! i spent christmas in the philippines and it didn't feel much like christmas at all - but it was probably one of the best christmas' i've ever had. enjoy!

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas.
Even with the language barrier those kids sing it better than my nieces and nephews.
-Spencer